Monday, October 20, 2008

DIY Date Night

I am marrying a man with the best sense of childlike enthusiasm ever. My life is awesome.
World, meet Chadson. This is the man who was going to take me out on a "suprise date" one evening. All he told me was that we were going to be outside. The clouds looked ominouswhen I was driving home from work and he greeted me at the front door with disappointed look on his face. The original date was going to be a riverside picinic for dinner and watching the sunset over downtown.
But with the rain, my superhero of a fiance came up with another (dare I say better?) idea. When I walked upstairs, the tent was out, there were weenies on the stove and all the fixings for toaster oven smores. His replacement date of choice was our very own "Living Room Camp Out".
We set up the tent, watched scary movies, ate pimento cheese sandwiches along with our weenies and enjoyed each other under the "stars." Well, under our ceiling, but we used our imaginations....I highly recommend it :)

1 comment:

  1. oh hunny you are doomed for a life of love and happiness with that one! Well done Meghan!!! That's good stuff, what a great story. :)

    ReplyDelete