Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wedding Papers

I have a very famous saying: "Oh, I'll just make that myself." Since getting engaged, I had at one time or another said "I'll just make" flower girl dresses, table cloths, jewelry, bags, ring bearer pillows, floral arrangements and a guestbook quilt. Thank goodness I don't take myself seriously and I've let go of all of the previous mentioned ambitions. I did however decide that the paper products would be possible especially considering my very specific "vision" (ie. me being completely crazy about little details).

Below are pictures of the program covers created using Publisher, some ribbon and the most beautiful scrapbook paper from Tinkering Ink. After cutting it all down to size, I had paper left over to complete little menus that our guests will find at their places. I'm very very pleased and have made a mental note to create more paper goods. The BEST part? Completely custom and beautiful programs, menus and table numbers were all created for around $90.

No comments:

Post a Comment