Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!

I made it!

That may sound silly but if you look back at my first posting, I was not convinced that I could keep this up. But I have a year under my belt that included becoming an Auntie, decorating a new house, a holiday reflective of the current economic situation, a wedding, several living room redos (the latest of which I have yet to post), LOTS of gifts, LOTS of ideas and my Etsy shop of which I am exceedingly proud. I also just finished my paralegal certificate...yay me!

So today I'm patting myself on the back and reliving a year of crafts. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something! To celebrate, I have a new addition to the Sweet March collection...and I rather like her.


So for those of you following along...thanks. It's been fun and I promise more crafty to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment