Monday, June 14, 2010

Ribbon Wedding Flowers!



Anyone who knows me, knows I heart weddings.

My dear friend Claire just got married this past weekend in one of the most inspired, creative, beautiful and fabulous affairs I have had the privilege of attending. She made ALL of the bridesmaid dresses and they were flawless. I was thrilled to offer something and was lucky enough to make the flowers for the guys boutonnieres and also the bridal bouquet. That turned into creating small bridesmaid bouquets and the next thing you know, the entire
wedding party was outfitted with these fun, handcrafted ribbon accessories.


I'm completely thrilled with the way they turned out and most importantly, I think Claire was pretty happy with the whole bit. I couldn't have completed all of this by myself and am VERY thankful for the help of the other bridesmaids and my mom who all pitched in at the last minute to complete the task.

I'm thinking of opening another Etsy shop and doing these for real...I'll keep you updated!

The BEAUTIFUL Bride and her Groom....her bouquet and his boutonniere were my favorite out of the creations. The seersucker leaves all matched the bridesmaid dresses.


Bridesmaid bouquet....Claire picked the bright accent flowers and they are fantastic!

Boutonnieres for the men. Again, the leaves matched the perfectly sewn bridesmaid dresses.

Congratulations to Claire and Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment