Monday, March 7, 2011

New Camera!!

Oh dear CanonPowerShot SX30 IS, how do I love thee?

Because I can't take a picture of my amazing birthday gift because it is that which takes the pictures (man, that was totally meta), I will share some practice shots I took with the Sweet March flower brooches.  I didn't even have to use a lightbox...it's just photo magic I tell you!!




I'm so looking forward to improving my posts, my etsy shop and my year end photo books.  And I can't thank all of my sweet family who purchased this for my birthday.  You guys totally rule :) Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so jealous! I've been coveting a dslr for the longest time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually not a dslr...I think that will be way to advanced for me. It's a point and shoot hybrid...like a dslr with training wheels for 1/2 the price. I highly recommend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you take a picture of it in the mirror? That would be amazing and crafty of you. :)

    ReplyDelete