Saturday, April 30, 2011

Evolution of a Light Box, Part Three

Could it be?  Could I have found a solution to the Etsy picture conundrum?  I think maybe so!!



This occurred to me the other day after looking at some blogs.  I found a picture of someone's work space and instead of setting up a lightbox and dedicating a large space to the photo process, they simply had a wire shelf.  A wire shelf against a neutral wall....now why in the world hadn't I ever thought of that?  I have also come to think that natural light (not the beer) is the way to go.  And the best spot in my house for natural light is the front window in our living room.  A trip to Target and two $20 white shelves later, I think I have found the solution.



I am amazed at the improvement in these pictures.  I mean, amazed.  I think it's all starting to look front page worthy...not that I'm biased.  Check out the Sweet March Shop and let me know what you think!





Tallulah thinks they're pretty cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment