Monday, April 25, 2011

Movie Monday Treasury: Cinderelly, Cinderelly

I’m not the biggest fan of Disney (I know, I can hear my mother now…”You don’t like Disney? What are you a communist?”…and no, I’m not a communist). But when thinking about the upcoming royal wedding, there may be no better movie representation than the Disney classic, Cinderella. If you haven’t seen it in YEARS, it’s worth another viewing so one can enjoy it separated from all the ridiculous and overwhelmingly annoying “Princess” merchandise Disney is crack pushing on little girls. I like to pretend the two are not at all related.

'Cinderelly, Cinderelly...' by SweetMarch

Movie Monday Treasury!


BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - Fair...

$3.50

Handmade Pumpkin Pincu...

$12.00

King and Queen Crown pr...

$4.00

Annie the Happy Birthda...

$35.00

Aqua blue teal and yell...

$14.00

Classic Cinderella'...

$150.00

Blue Bird

$799.00

Prince Charming

$2.50

Happily Ever After - Gr...

$16.00

Ugly Step-Sister

$125.00

Vintage Amber Glass Hob...

$15.00

Fat Cat Pillow - Black

$18.00

pale lilac headband

$20.00

Antique White Nainsook ...

$15.00

OOAK Necklace from Vint...

$23.00

Vintage Metal Mop Bucke...

$9.00
Through this treasury, I like to think Cinderella was Oxford educated, loved a good local brew, was a champion of recycling and all natural cleaning products while volunteering at the local SPCA in her spare time. Maybe not what Walt had in mind, but here’s looking forward to a new generation of princesses!

And I do love some crafty mice….

No comments:

Post a Comment