Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vintage Lace Necklace

Oh, I've just been so inspired lately!  I don't know if it's the new job, the discovery of pinterest, or my decision to stop worrying about Sweet March.  Yep...I made a decision a while ago that I can't make dolls anymore.  I'm sure there are a few more in me and perhaps in a few years I'll come back to it.  But for now, the dolls in the shop are it.  They'll be up until Christmas, and then who knows.

Once that decision was made, I suddenly felt free to explore other crafty ventures.  This weekend, while I was visiting my favorite antique shop downtown, I happened upon a collection of old lace.  I was completely inspired and picked up a few little packs.


Pretty, right?  It's been a while since I've made something for myself....so this, I'm thrilled with.





You can tell I like it by the silly look on my face.  Trying not to grin like a muppet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment