Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Olympic Bingo: The Perfect Opening Ceremony Game

Remember way back when our favorite royals got married?  Well my Royal Wedding Bingo Game was SUCH a hit at my party (and yours too, I hope!), I'm bringing it back for some Olympic fun.  BEHOLD!


That's right!  Using a selection of random countries, famous people who may (or may not) appear for the big kick off on July 27th, a few typically English sights and items that are 100% Olympic, I have 6 individual bingo cards in PDF ready for printing.  How do you get 'em?  Well, you comment below with your email addy and I'll send all six right over!

In return, I would love it if you followed my blog or "liked" Simply March on Facebook.  That would be just grand!  And stayed tuned for more Olympic themed party ideas.  July 27th is going to be an EPIC evening!

***I can promise to get these to you until NOON on July 27th....after that, I will do my best to email them out in time to you...I generally carry my smart phone, so I should see the email, but I will be working hard to set up my party, so be patient....and get your request in as soon as possible!***

20 comments:

  1. Would love to try these out! cinnamonskyes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds perfect for the party i'm putting together!

    lonestar1713@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! liajbuddle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting these. It's exactly what I was looking for :) rockie.mehaffie@gmail.com

    Thanks, Rockie
    rockiescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Am I too late to get these before the olympics start. I am definitely going to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just sent them over Janet! And of course you're not too late. I'm the QUEEN of last minute and so I will continue to forward these to anyone who requests up until noon this Friday (because after that, I've got my own party to organize!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards! bethbarbee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Please send me the PDF.

    leahfollette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I could use this for my watch party! I might have to make a few more cards but if you could send me your PDFs that would be awesome! I will definitely link back if I write a post about the party!! :)

    laferreira84alt@gmail.com
    http://www.livelaughlaura.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see these! We're having a party Friday and these would be a great addition. cozyswife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! I'd love them! maurakilbride@yahoo.com...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Please send me the pdf.

    sreynolds63@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Please send. Email: guenosdias847@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope it's not too late! COuld you please send some my way?

    booksandcandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. me too: risticius+oc@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me the bingo cards, they are adorable. fivekieffers@email.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love six, please and thank you!

    dearest dot erin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete